HARNN's Tips For Hand Massage
Hand Tsubo (Hand Massage)
- Massage the back of the hands with both thumbs in circular motions
- Massage each finger by applying circular pressure to the knuckle. Gently pull on the digit towards the tip and loosen your grip as you go
- Turn the hand over and massage all over the palm with both thumbs
- Stretches out each fingers from the bottom up to the tips
- Press the thumb on the pressure points
- This tsubo is found on the palm of your hand center. It helps to increase blood circulation and facial color.
- This point is located on the upper point of the wrist, right where the wrist joins the forearm. This point is related to the body's energy and strength, including the hair.
- Hold the hand and turn the wrist clockwise and anti-clockwise 3 times each